Saturday 2 August 2008

  • I coloured this image late one night, and being an eco friendly 'girl' I have low energy light bulbs. When I looked at it on arriving home from work the next day I fell about laughing. The colours were horrendous and poor Sweet Melody looked like she had jaundice. Another one for the bin and another lesson learnt the hard way - don't colour late at night when you have low energy light bulbs.

Papers: Daisie co. download - Crazy Daisy by Mechelle Condrad
Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Sweet Melody coloured with a combination of watercolours and Prisma pencils
Sentiment: Aud design stamp
Flowers, brads, ribbons etc. all from stash.

1 comment:

de said...

This is very pretty! I love the way you colored it! Great job!

de
SBS #21 Sistah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...