Wednesday 15 October 2008

Our Creative Corner Challenge

This weeks challenge is 'Anything but Square' . I've just done a couple of round cards so decided I would like to do something different. Oval? - too much like round, so I opted for Octangonal - but wished I hadn't bothered half way through. I used HOTP Earth's Pallette papers. I stamped the snowflake with Versamark Ultra Metallic blue and heat embossed it using Funstamps Pearl blue embossing powder, I then finished it off by glittering small sections which don't show on the photograph. After cutting it out I attached it to a Cuttlebugged (snowflakes) embossed octagon. I finished the card with a bow to which I attached a holographic snowflake (which again doesn't show on the photograph) and a charm with a diamonte center. Stamp: PSX
Cuttlebug: Snowflakes embossing folder
HOTP: Earth's Pallette papers

3 comments:

Annie said...

This is beautiful Rica - you really do the most amazing cards.

Ann xxx

Dawn said...

Stunning creation - love those colours!

carolann said...

Stunning hun WTG xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...