Thursday 9 October 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 39 - Arts Apart

Looking at my last two posting I think I'm in a 'silly' mood this week. This weeks challenge is to incorporate metal so I put Tilda on a swing suspended by two metal chains, which are free-hanging. Great - except she keeps getting her pigtail caught in the chains - I might yet have to give her a haircut! Tilda is coloured withwatercolours, I've added some watercoloured die-cut leaves and Prima flowers.Just to make sure this card will not get through any metal-detector I added a bee, a dragonfly and a heart charm.

Stamp: Tilda & log from Autumn collection

14 comments:

sumbine said...

Your card is awesome!
Such a great idea with the chains.

Barbara said...

OMG!!
Heather this is toooo cute!
It has to be my new favorite card of all times!
I wish I could be this creative when I'm in "cardmaking" mode.
I love this!!

Trinka said...

so cute and adorable...love how you did the swing!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Stylishly rustic. Warm regards

Annie said...

What a fabulous idea Rica - I once did one with string but using chain is really clever especially for this challenge. You really are talented.

Ann xxx

Mephisto said...

What a great Idea. I like Your card!

Domi

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a great idea that swing. I love it.:)

Rosalien

Tara said...

Flippin heck Heather, you're at it again, lol! Getting all creative and original, it's just brilliant! xx

Tara said...

Hey, never mind me carpet, what about me wallpaper!!! xx

Cuchy said...

Stunning card. How beautiful! M.Carmen

Pauline said...

fab card, it must have taken you ages to creat :o)

carolann said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning hun well done xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant! I love silly moods because they make you sooo creative. Those chains are fab.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...