Wednesday 26 November 2008

Basic Grey DT request

Basic Grey are looking for DT members, I don't anticipate getting a post, but certainly won't if I don't try and what have I got to lose?
I made this card using Martine's fabulous sketch at the weekend, emailed it to Martine and then forgot to post it (silly me). I used the beautiful Basic Grey Eva papers and used the gorgeous Whiff of Joy Lizzie with muff image. I used my faithfull watercolours, used Stickles on the muff, earwarmers and boots.

9 comments:

ikki said...

Just beautiful, good luck - would love to see your name in lights. Have sent you email please check. Ikki xx

gina g said...

This is stunning Heather love the colours you have used. gina xx

Good luck. xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

beautiful card a worthy winner in my eyes xxx

Annie said...

~They would be mad not to jump at getting you on the team!! Fingers crossed for you - although I'm sure they'll have you.

Ann xxx

Tara said...

Good luck with the DT call Heather, love the card and I'm sure you'll be in with a great chance!
I love all the sparkle you've added to the image, that really stands out! xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card so beautifull ,a real winner xxxxxHugs Dawnxx

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is very beautiful Rica. I love the LO & the colours & the ribbon is so pretty. Kirsten.

Maria Matter said...

Rica, this is gorgeous! These papers are stunning with this sweet image and your brown bow...perfect!
You are sooo design team worthy!
good luck!
blessings, Maria

theneon said...

I think this one's got to be my favorite. I am glad that I am caught up on your posts now. It's 2:23 a.m. in Phoenix, Arizona. Cheers! Martha Kay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...