Thursday 20 November 2008

Penny Black challenge - week 23 - Monocromatic

The Penny Black challenge this week is Monochrome.
I've always fancied doing Modesty in black and white but now I have I don't think I like it. I wasn't going to post it, but thought I've spent that much time doing it - get it posted. Should have done what I intended to do originally. Can't say much more about this really - the image is coloured in watercolours, the black paper
is embossed, but doesn't show on the photograph. Gems ribbon and brad
from stash.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I think it looks very striking Heather, don't be so hard on yourself! I guess we just get used to using pretty colours all the time! xx

Kath Stewart said...

It's gorgeous Rica....what's not to like....love it in black and white and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

This is fab Rica - it looks really stylish. Also love those corners that go so well with the image. thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I just love this monochromatic creation. Mono colour combos are one of my favourite. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...