Sunday 28 December 2008

House Mouse challenge 19

Embossing is this weeks House Mouse challenge. This card has fought back all the way. I had a tidy up before Christmas, so of course I couldn't find anything today - not even my acrylic blocks - a brilliant start I must say !!! I decided I wanted to do a' pretty' card, so out came the lace which ended up covering up the embossed card I mounted it on - you can just about see it if you zoom in. I also embossed the base card with clear embossing powder and heat embossed it with plum pearlized powder, which hardly showed when I photographed it. I had to use flash which leaves the card looking a little washed out, but at least the embossing shows up. The image is coloured with a mixture of pastels and watercolours. I used the cuttlebug vintage corners, the Leone Em leaf punch and SU flowers and sentiment holder (or whatever you call them). The CS is Bazzill and Paper Adventure's Dazzle Purple-Pink Stripe.

Align Centre

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, your colouring is perfect and love the design, well done!

Barbaraxx

Moni said...

It is gorgeous card, love the image and the colours! Hugs, Moni

Dawn said...

So beautiful and sweet - I just love these colours - the lace is just lovely Heather!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, Heather!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! Wow, I love everything about it - the lace, your coloring, the flowers, the corners, and, of course, the color purple(my fav)! Awesome job with this challenge, once again! Thanks so much for joining and do come back! All the best to you this new year. :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love this image it is so sweet


Emma xxx

Mary said...

Love this stamp and the job you did with it. Beautiful work.

iReneM said...

Such a fantastic choice of colours and your colouring of this cute image is perfect
Lovely card
x

Stacy Morgan said...

This is wonderfully soft and pretty! Love the lacey edge, wonderful coloring. Beautiful card.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Heather love the colour. gina xx

Unknown said...

Very Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...