Tuesday 2 December 2008

I've been tagged



Hi , I have been tagged by Lorraine I have to tell you 7 fascinating facts about myself !!! and pass this on to 7 bloggers , which is not easy, on both counts ! I don't think there are 7 fascinating facts, but lets see what I can come up with.

1. I was born under the sign of Pisces but hate water (well cold water anyway). It's primarily water over my head, have to be forced to take a shower but will stay in a bath forever.

2. My parents christened me Heather Valerie, but called me Val. All official bodies, ie. shcools, doctors, passport peoples etc. call me Heather (which I prefer and use anyway) but family always call me Val - is it any wonder I'm crazy, mixed-up confused person?

3. I have a brilliant sense of direction - I always know which direction I want to be in, but always struggle to get there, especially when driving. I've been lost in every country I've driven in - Fuertaventura, Germany, Belgium, Kenya and believe it or not I still get lost in Blackburn and I've lived here for 30 years.

4. My daughter is forever telling me to 'grow-up' Why? to quote a friend - I just act my shoe size not my age.

I'm stuck here for the moment so will have to come back to this.

1 comment:

Tara said...

This is so weird Heather, I am also a Piscean, the water sign, and I can't stand water either!! Plus my daughter is always telling me to grow up too, funny thing seeing as she is only 12!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...