Thursday 22 January 2009

A Lemonade Award

Thank you so much for this award Georgia - it's great and I really appreciate your thinking of me. Georgia is new to blogging and if you haven't visited her blog do so - I reckon she's be taking over from Mum (Tara) - if Mum doesn't watch out.


This Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.
I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of all the lovely comments on my site, and for the extra little things they do for me.

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Heather, thank you so much for thinking of me, I am a big fan of yours !! ha ha
I needed this cheering up today, have had a horrible day/week and feel very very sad, this has cheered me up a bit :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Thanks Heather, will add the award shortly.

Have a nice weekend

ikki said...

Hi Heather, Lovely to hear of new crafters joining the blogging world - I'll visit Geirgia and say welcome. How nice of her to give you this award, which by the way you deserve not only for your crafting skills but for your support of others. Thank you for passing this on to me - means a great deal. oxox Eileen

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats on your lemonade award ... very cute and refreshing I must say. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...