Sunday 18 January 2009

Oh MY GOSH

So many awards from so many lovely creative people. I'm totally overwhelmed!!!! This one is from my lovely adorable friend Gisela and Sheena a new blogging friend.

I'm passing this one on to Georgia, Tara (got to pass it to Mum as well as daughter otherwise she might resent Georgia pinching all her goodies) Ann, Dawn and Emma

This next award is from Sem and Carolyn

I'm passing this one on to
Cathy Debbie Gina Pascale Chrissie


This third one is from Anthea
and I would like to pass this on to

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Heather thanks so much - I'm smiling form ear to ear you lovely lady!
That is so nice of you to think of me!

hugs
Dawn
x

Annie said...

Good morning Heather - great start to the week - what a brilliant award thank you.

Ann xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hello I am touched Thank you. LOL Pascale :)

Els G. said...

Thank you so much for this 'loving' award! It made my day (that started with a rather bad exam)!
Els
x

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on receiving all of these awards Heather, each and every one is so well deserved!
Thank you so much for passing this on to me, I really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...