Monday 30 March 2009

House Mouse Challenge 31 - Bags or Boxes

This week's House Mouse challenge is bags and bozes, we were to create a bag or a box using this week's SPONSOR - The Cutting Cafe's templates and images.
This company really has a great variety of Template files & Printable images to download, print and use.


I used the Cutting Cafe's template for the candy box. I had acetate in the lid but due to problems with the camera I removed it until I had photographed it. I cut a border (with an EK Success border/corner punch) and lined it with papers from my bit box. I left the template at the smallest size and found that here in the UK we don't have candy bars the correct size for the box - the nearest thing I could get locally were Ferrerro Roche (or however you spell it) which wasn't a bad thing as I don't like them and for the first time ever the chocolates are still in the box. (Heehee) THe image is Mudpie's munch, coloured with watercolours and the sentiment, which I used as a flower center, is also from The Cutting Cafe .


24 comments:

Moni said...

Waw gorgeous box, love the colours and sweet image! hugs, Moni

Riet said...

wowww wath a beautiful box,l love the papers Heather.

hugs Riet.x

SemSee said...

This is gorgeous, Heather. I love everything about it (including the chocs, he he!). Hugs, Sem x

Pia said...

wooow what a great box, cute colours and image you have used, suppert

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, those candies are my favs! I'll send you my address right away! LOL What a super job on your box! Very nicely done ~ as always!! :)

(has anyone contacted you about the blog? you may want to send your project picture to Carolyn to get it posted as we haven't heard from emma today)

Julie said...

This looks lovely Heather and I quite like fererro roche too lol

Unknown said...

what a great project...its really brilliant...sassyx

Sam said...

Great little box, I don't like Ferroro Rocher either, don't know many people who do!!
Sam x

Leigh said...

This is a fabulous project. Love it.

Cheryl said...

WOW,love it!! It all blends together beautifully!!
Hugs xx

Karen said...

What a lovely box. So beautiful.

Love Karen xxx

Larissa said...

Hi Heather

This such a gorgeous box! What a
nice design. I love how you attached the ribbon round the lid.

Hugs,
Larissa

Larissa said...

Hi Heather

It's me a again, your number 1 enabler! :):):)

Would you like me to send you some images? Let me know If you would like that. You can find my email in my profile on blogger.

Hugs,
Larissa

debby4000 said...

Adorable box, such a cute mouse.
luv
Debby

de said...

SO cute! And suddenly I'm craving chocolate for breakfast!!

Bev said...

Fabulous! Love the design and the punched border (bet that took soome doing!!) xx

mueppi said...

Your box is fantastic, Heather!
Great idea!
Hugs Gisela

gina g said...

ha ha your as bad as me for the chocolates then lol. Love the box its so sweet. luv gina xx

jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is fantastic Heather - I love your bow and border punch around the lid!!

theneon said...

This is adorable above measure. The chocolate colors you used are perfection and I love the way you did the border lacy edging. And, congratulations, you box still has chocolate!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Rica. What a gorgeous gift box and of course those choccies are also my very favourite. Not to speak of the oh so lovable House Mouse. Hugs from Desire

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Heather, I love your HM project this week. All those design elements really make it an attractive box. Your mousie is the "icing on the cake." That image is just so cute. You did a great job!

Sharon said...

Lovely box.Even the box looks edible it's a lovely chocolatey colour. Gorgeous!

stephanne said...

Hi there, wanted to let you know that I've been here checking out your work and I LOVE it!! This box is perfect. It really makes a statement in an elegant way. Your crafts amaze me!!

Enjoy your weekend,
Stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...