Tuesday 21 December 2010

Creat4fun and a 'Sneak Peek'

I've followed the fabulous sketch at Create4fun and my image is a Sneak Peek of one of the delightful images that will be released by Lili of the Valley images to be released in January. This one is called 'Together for Ever' as the sentiment suggests, there are some absolutely adorable 'Little Fairies' along with the beautiful Molly Harrison fairies and some fabulous inspirational sentiments.


I can't tell you how thrilling it was to create something other than a Christmas card - although I suspect you're all feeling the same way by now. Enough of the white stuff, ice and icicles outside - don't need it in here.
It was a sheer delight to colour this gorgeous image, I used Copics and cut out the image with Spellbinders curved rectangles. The lemon papers is from Bearly Mine Designer Vol III and the blue from Donna's Vintage download collection. The patterned paper is Basic Grey's Lilykate. The leaves and flowers are all cut with Crealies dies and the sentiment cut with Spellbinder heart nesties.
I've actually decorated the inside but such a lousy dark photograph I didn't bother. This one and my New Year's resolution (when we get there is to have each card totally finished and ready for the off, box made as well if necessary - wonder how long that one will last before time gets the better of me again!!
Another resolution is to search out some bulbs for my light tent!!
Photobucket

20 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo Heather, what a stunning card Hun!! Absolutely luv everything about it, can't wait for the January release anymore. I need them all!! Have you joined the LOTV dt now? I'm jealous lol. Have a wonderful Christmas. Lotsa luv xxxx

Chrissy said...

Very,very cute. I love your colour choice and your colouring.
Luv CHRISSYx

Shazza said...

another stunner Heather, I think I need some Crealies dies, those flowers are so pretty. The image is really cute, another one for the wishlist.
Cannot remember if I already said, so just in case I did not, Merry Christmas to you and yours x

Sasha said...

Love the flowers, and your colouring is again beautifully done.

Danni said...

Awww, how super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather
This is beautiful I think this image will be in my basket in the new year it is so sweet,
Merry Xmas to you and your family and a Happy New 2011.
Chris x

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning card as always, love the colour combo and image is so cute. Hugs,moni

cheryl said...

wow this is just stunning hun amazing detail on this too,just wanted to wish you a happy xmas and a happy and healthy new year too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Highland Monkey's said...

What a sweet card, lovely colours

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous image!! Stunning card as always Heather, I can't wait to see the new LOTVs :D

btw.. the WHITE card is on my blog now.. at last, lol.

Julie said...

Hiya Rica_ Loving the look of the new LOTV images and your divine colouring showcases them to perfection!! Wonderful card!! Juliexx

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I adore the image and your design is beautiful.
Merry Christmas
Tracy x

Paula (PEP) said...

Love those flowers & leaves,& the grass under the swing is brilliant. I love the way you think of scenery - I'm still ery much think & plong but will get there. The LOTV images are chasing me more & more - am going to treat myself to a long browse amongst the sneak peeks. I do love the way you've coloured their hair.
Paula (PEP)

Leigh said...

What a lovely card Heather. Beautifully coloured.

Anonymous said...

really wonderful
Hugs
elma

Cards By MI said...

What a wonderful card! It's so refreshing with a non Christmas card. ;)
Love your creation!
xMarie

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Heather.
luv
Debby

Pia said...

What a gorgeous image!! Stunning card as always Heather. Wish you a Merry Christmas
hugs Pia

Christina C. said...

OMG...this is drop-dead GORGEOUS!!!!! Your coloring is PHENOMENAL....out of this world stunning! This card is pure MAGIC!

Sandra1968 said...

What a lovely card! And I love the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...