Tuesday 28 December 2010

A 'Sneak Peek' for Create4Fun

Well I've never been so disorganized in all my life as I have been this Christmas, I'm blaming the snow that caught me out by arriving so early, I normally sail through Christmas preparations but would you believe I still have cards I've been unable to post. Next year I shall shift my routine forward by 2/3 weeks into mid-November. Apart from one day we've had snow every day since the beginning of December, just hope it doesn't last into March like it did last year!!

I've managed to put a card together today - I've a few of the absolutely gorgeous Lili of the Valley 'Sneak Peeks' coloured up and decided it was time to use them on cards. This adorable little cutie is from the Little Fairies Set (all equally adorable) and is called Dandelion Clock - isn't she  gorgeous?
There are 20 new images, including the beautiful Molly Harrison fairies and they will be available from 11th January.


 Dandelion Clock is coloured with Copics and her skirt and wings glittered with Stardust Stickles and then cut out with round Nesties.
I followed the fantastic sketch at Create4Fun and used DCWV Linen Closet papers. The borders are cut with a MS punch and the leaves with a Crealies die. The flowers are some I picked up locally and the pearls are by Kaisercraft.


A close up of the image showing the stickling a little better.


Hope you've all had a brilliant Christmas - mine was great - I eventually managed to find the English ingredients to provide my German guests with a typical English Christmas dinner, although there were a few oopsies - (wouldn't be me without) - a finger burnt on the oven, a finger cut with ice trying to force my dustbin open and last, but certainly not least, Stilton soup shot all over the kitchen inc. self whilst I was blending it. 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Dorcas said...

THis is lovely, Heather!!

Loreal Blondi said...

So fine colours! Almost icy :) And the image is so cute. Love Pearls!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the colours you've used & your interpretation of the sketch with all the pearls - beautifully decadent. I'm looking forward to this release & saving pennies for it. Glad you found your ingredients - I charred the parsnips so the birds had those....! Glad you survived without major damage.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Georgia said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Heather! I love this beautiful card, the soft colours are lovely and the gems finish it off perfectly! Happy New Year! :) Love, Georgia xx

Julie M said...

Beautiful card, Heather - such a lovely image. I'm waiting impatiently for these to go on sale, they are just gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed Christmas, even with the accidents!!

Julie :o)

Pia said...

woooow what a beautiful card, love the image
hugs Pia

Mandy said...

Sorry Heather I did giggle at the thought of your flying soup lol. I'm so pleased you have a lovely Crimbo, I was also really disorganised which is so unlike me, & couldn't get some of my cards posted as the Post Office was closed due to snow.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, & your colouring is beautiful as always, I think I might "need" that cute stamp lol
hugs Mandy xx

Annie said...

I'm afraid I laughed too Heather - Flying Stilton soup is just such a funny image.
Glad you had a fab Christmas - agree with what you said about posting - I too got caught out with snow and post failure.
This card is gorgeous - love that image.
Ann xxx
Happy New Year.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one amazing card wonderful image colred beautifully too,hugs cheryl xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sandra1968 said...

This card is gorgeous! The colouring is beautiful, the papers are great and I love the punched borders.
Hugs, Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...