Friday 15 July 2011

A little news and a LIM card

There will be some fun happenings with a joint venture between LOTV and Wild Orchid Crafts next week! Lots of prizes so keep your eyes peeled.


I've managed a LIM card this week, I've had a load of  DT work on and desperately needed a break and this was it. Sorry I've missed the last couple of challenges Chrissy and Mandi,  life has taken a manic turn yet again in more ways than one.


This is part of a 'Tea with Alice'   by Crafty Secrets - with legs like that I'm sure the Mad Hatter qualifies for this weeks LEGS theme. I've coloured him with every colour of Copic available - well not really but it feels and looks like it. The sentiment is part of the set as well.
Right I shall rush and get this published before I run out of time.

Thanks for stopping by and I shall see you later with my Copic Creations card
Photobucket

16 comments:

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous card! Geat colours! LOve it.
Chrissyxx
I bet he would be fun at any tea party lol.

Jill said...

I love it Heather!
So colourful and totally awsome :)
You make such amazing LIM cards, I just continue being amazed of your talent...
Have a good day sweetie and a great relaxing weekend! I hope ;)
Big hugs, Jill

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! Your colouring is gorgeous!

cheryl said...

oh hun just love this its,just awesome hun,such brilliant work,hugs cheryl xxx

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Heather... great to see you with us again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Maja said...

Great card, love the image :)

angelwhispers said...

Your colouring always amazes me any way and this is well its stunning love all the colours and the sentiment is just perfect!!

Hope things are ok at home Love Chanelle xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wooowww die Karte ist wunderschn, genial coloriert! LG Janine

Cards By MI said...

Such wonderful card! Your colouring is to die for.
Love n hugs
marie

Moni said...

Hi Heather, fab card as always, great coloring. Have a fab weekend! Hugs, Monitor

Becky said...

How awesome! I just love this image and you colored this fabulously.

Shazza said...

LOVE this card, colouring is fab!
x

G Peplow said...

Hi Heather, Totally fabulous card and colouring, lovely to see you, hugs Gay xxx

Mandi said...

Fantastic card Heather
your colouring is outstanding!

Glad you are here again, hope you don;t think we'd give detention lol

Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant use of the legs theme - not to mention the colours! Hope things will settle down a little for you. Take care.
Paula (PEP)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh Heather - a whole collection of stunning makes since I last dropped by. Everyone of them is a dream! And this CAS card is perfect! Love the seriously bright beautiful colourwork against all the white! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...