Wednesday 13 July 2011

Simon Says....................Anything goes





Thank you all for your fabulous entries to our stitching challenge, You came up with some amazingly creative way of using stitching - both real and faux!!

Before moving on to this weeks challenge we would like to welcome Becca aka Becca's Crafty Corner to the team !! I am sure that you will all have visited Becca's blog but if not you are really in for a treat !! Great to have you with us Becca!!


The challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week is 'Anything Goes'  and the Design team are featuring Stamps Happen. I think you all know by now how much I love these stamps - their quality is second to none and the diversity of their range is amazing - they have something for everyone's taste!!


I chose  this Stamps Happen - Bluebird as my image this week - such fun to colour with my trusty Copics
The papers I used are from the fabulous Graphic 45 Le Cirque range, Simon Says Stamp have so many different Graphic 45 papers and they are all so fabulous - I want them all !!
This image didn't lend itself to much embellishing  and as that is the part of cardmaking that takes me forever it was a refreshing change to just add a couple of  Doohickey  die swirls and a few butterflies cut with a
Martha  Stewrt punch and embossed using the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder 


Thanks to the lovely Heidi we have the usual Gift Voucher for $50  to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! See the NEWEST stuff on the All New Just In Page For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too !!! :-)


Photobucket

24 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh! What a FABulous card! LOve this cutie....soooo 'pretty' with these fluffed up feathers! One to put a smile on anyones face lol. Great colours too!
Chrissyxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love how those butterflies just blend into the swirls & patterned paper - just like real butterflies do. Bird images are amongst my favourites & this is a stunner. Gloirous bit of brightness for my morning - hope you're having a disasterless morning.
Paula (PEP)

Mandy said...

Heather your card is so cute and absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous & I love that image I almost picked that one myself :)
hugs Mandy xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Fabulous Heather another stunning card to your collection! Beautiful colouring and details!

Dena said...

Stunning coloring Heather!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine A said...

as soon as I saw this card I knew I NEED that stamp !! I love this bird,very cute little face ha ha :-) your colouring is amazing and the papers and swirls are perfect :-) Gorgeous card Heather :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Julia Sáddi said...

Rica, your bird coloring looks amazing! I will surely create something to win this challenge! : )
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Anne said...

What a beautiful card Heather! Love the DP and your coloring of the adorable image is stunning!! =)

Hugs from Anne

Christina said...

Wowww that is a real beauty again Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Pia said...

wow so beautiful card, love the image and great colouring
hugs Pia

Nela said...

Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!
Hugs Nela

LisaVeronica said...

superb colouring on that bird!

Moni said...

So fab card, lovely image and great details and colouring. Hugs,Moni

Unknown said...

Heather, just had to tell you that I really love this card! The colors are beautiful, and I LOVE IT!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fab card, Heather!! The image is adorable and your coloring and shading is just phenomenal!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

angelwhispers said...

My word this is awesome just adore the image and the papers and your colouring is just stunning!!! Chanelle

Joey said...

Heather your colouring is absolutely STUNNING!!! this is a gorgeous card hun. Joey x

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Heather. The stamp is beautifully coloured with Copics and I just love the papers!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Oh heck another stamp I want, this is fabulous Heather and your colouring is stunning.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful stamp! Your colouring is just Gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

Sue said...

Stunning coloring Heather, as always......love Stamps Happen, one of the first brands I bought when I started to stamp! Just beautiful.

Hugs
Sue

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, where's my mail lol, love your card hunny, fab image and your so gorgeous colouring too, hope your getting sorted now, hugs Liz xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
wowzer a totally stunning card, awesome colouring as always, pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

This is so adorable, I love it. Wonderful details, beautiful colouring.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month.

Hugs, Nadine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...